GOOD LOOKS - NYE Drinks

Sunday, December 30, 2012

stickers and spray

It goes without saying that NYE is the night for champagne! And for our table, I finally actually put one of Martha's great ideas into practice. I went to the stationery store and bought stick-on metallic numbers and stuck one on each glass. The idea is each glass is one of the numbers that you count down at midnight, or in my case the numbers are for the year 2013.


I also bought some little wooden cut out numbers from the hardware, spray painted them gold and then stuck them to a golden thread and tied it onto a frame that I also spray painted gold. (yes! loving my tin of gold spray paint).

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY The Inspiration The Invitation 
The Centrepiece
The Placesetting
The Tableware

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger