GOOD LOOKS - NYE Table Decorations

Saturday, December 29, 2012

roof- and tabletops

THE CENTREPIECE
I bought little ceramic white houses for my Christmas table, and I was thrilled that they make the perfect decoration for my NYE table as well. With the simple addition of pipe cleaner Chimney Sweeps and small "train set" trees, the scene is set!


THE PLACE SETTING
For something dramatic, I purchased clock Christmas tree decorations on sale, and placed these on the tableware at each place setting. I then tied thick satin ribbon around the ornament and to make a further statement I stuck GOOD LUCK letter stickers to the ribbon. (This is also a good idea for any occasion and for a wedding you could for example spell out each guest's name instead).


THE TABLEWARE
Instead of just having the cutlery set alongside the plates, make a little parcel. Fill the custom paper packet with the cutlery and napkin. For our NYE celebration we made the packets by printing Auld Lang Syne on white paper so that guests can later have the words at hand when the clock strikes. (For a wedding you may want to try something similar (the menu or order of events are also good ideas for the "cover").

Download the NYE printable here.
 

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY
The Inspiration
The Invitation

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger