IN GOOD HANDS - Cupcake Kit Crafts

Saturday, January 19, 2013

take one cupcake kit

Meri Meri make the prettiest cupcake kits, the packaging alone will make you want to buy these not only for parties but the make great foodie gifts too! So when I plan a party, more often than not, one of the first "party supplies" I look for (even before deciding on a theme) is a cupcake kit.

For Zara's 6th Birthday Party, we did a princess and knights theme and lucky for me Meri Meri do both in cupcake kits! So upon opening the box to make cupcakes, I found myself not willing to part with the packaging and deciding what to do with the extra liners (as there are 24 in a box). And so this little mini post series was born: ONE CUPCAKE KIT, MANY WAYS.

Today, I am going to show you the first thing I made with the extra cupcake liners: scalloped bunting I took thin lilac ribbon (twine would work well too) and then I folded a liner in half and flattened the liner as much as possible and then folded it over the ribbon and glued together. The bunting can be strung up anywhere, and makes for a great front door or gate decoration!

P.S. want to make lots of bunting? Mix with cheap plain cupcake liners with the pretty floral ones.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger