GOOD LOOKS - Breast Cancer Awareness Tea Food

Saturday, October 6, 2012

nibbles

For my Breast Cancer Awareness morning Tea, the focal point was the dessert table which I will share later this week, but as the tea was held from 9am, I thought it a good idea to also serve some typical breakfast foods, here is what I put together...



- Fresh from the bakery croissants in my PiP Studio fruit bowl


- Wooden platter of cheeses, cream cheeses and cold meats - and then different jams and I love my new bunny butter dish from Woolies (proudly made in South Africa)


- Strawberries in my new PiP Studio bowl, we have these on back order for the shop.


- Crustless white bread tea sandwiches with cream cheese and herbs with smoked salmon, ham and cheese and roast beef, mustard and tomato.


Tune in tomorrow for the sweet treats...

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS TEA SERIES

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger