GOOD LOOKS: Breast Cancer Awareness Tea Invite

Thursday, September 27, 2012

easy emailer

For the Tea that I am planning, I was really fortunate that Vanessa Lewis recently photographed some stunning photos of our PiP Studio teaware in action. Combined together with the CANSA logo, I was able to create an emailer invitation in a matter of minutes just in Microsoft Word. The idea being that with the money saved, I can donate more towards the charity - plus with the tea only a few days away an emailer was the best option to get the word out.


The pretty photos by Vanessa:
I am planning on using these and the other photos as part of the décor too - so tune in all this week.
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS TEA
The Inspiration

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger